We are grateful to all the members of the open-source community who have contributed to glue - a full contributors to the core glue package can be found here.
This following people have made significant contributions to glue (whether in the core package, plug-in packages, or through extensive user testing) or have contributed significantly in the past.
- Alyssa Goodman, Principal Investigator ☆
- Thomas Robitaille, Principal Software Architect ☆
- Christopher Beaumont, Original Software Architect ☆
- Michelle Borkin, Visualization Research Lead ☆
- Maarten Breddels, Consulting Developer, Jupyter Labs
- Andrew Beers, Contributor, Medical Imaging
- Daniel D'Avella, Contributor, Astronomy
- Penny Qian, Graduate Student Collaborator
- Catherine Zucker, Graduate Student Collaborator
- Hope Chen, Graduate Student Collaborator
In addition, we are grateful to a number of close collaborators who have helped us shape glue, including: